RETURNS FOR DAMAGED OR FAULTY RETURNS
Please inspect your purchases immediately upon receipt. If your purchase is damaged you need to contact us with your original receipt within 7 days from the date of delivery. No claim for replacement can be made after 7 days. The procedure for making a return for damaged and faulty items:
- Any claim regarding damaged or defective product(s) must be made initially via email, accompanied by 2 or more photos of the damage to [email protected]. Contact us at +65 88048428 once you've emailed us the photos.
- Our team will assess the damage and if approved will order you a replacement, repair (where applicable).
- Where items are large or fragile (as determined by Simpflex Technology) we reserve the right to nominate a specialist furniture handler for return transit and pass the cost of delivery (up to 15% of the total order value) onto the customer.
- If a refund is approved, we will specify a delivery address in our damage assessment report for you to mail us the product.
- In all cases the product(s) should be returned to us strictly unused and must be adequately packed and in orginal packaging, plastic cover intact to prevent further damage. And you must write the original web order number clearly on the packaging.
- The damaged item/s must be returned within 14 working days to an address we will specify in our damage assessment report.
- Made to order, discounted, sale/clearance items are not exchangeable
- The cost of returning the
product(s) will be your responsibility and you must insure the transit of
the products. If you would like us to arrange collection of your item,
please contact [email protected] for further information on
pricing. Simpflex Technology will not proceed with the
refund if the parcel does not reach our designated delivery location and
we are not liable for loss deliveries.